October 8, 2014

A gift, from India!


Few months back when my mum in law from India came visiting, she gifted me an eyewear case which I totally fell in love with. I love receiving gifts (obviously) but gifts coming from India or "made in India" have a special place in my heart. Thanks to her for introducing me to this brand called Chumbak! As fascinated I already was by its unique Indian name, the website got me drooling over all their products.

Here are few of my favorite picks because there is something so lovingly funny and dearly Indian about them. 
KIP DISHTANCE MAGNET

HORN OKAY TRUCK MAGNET

FILTER KAPPI MAGNET

GRAPHIC AUTO COFFEE MUG

KOLAPURI KEYCHAIN

KELA WALLAH MAGNET

MUCCHI MAGNET

ELEPHANT PHOTO FRAME

VADA PAV MAGNET

BOLLYWOOD MASTI PLAYING CARDS

INDIA LUGGAGE TAG

RICKSHAW WALLAH KEYCHAIN

NAZAR NIMBOO KEYCHAIN
 Didn't  it remind you of someone whom you could pass on as gifts too? I already can't wait to get my hands on these on my next India trip!

You can shop and explore more of their quirky stuff here

*Images sourced from chumbak.com

No comments:

Post a Comment