September 14, 2017

Miranda Frye Ashleigh necklace



I rarely purchase jewelry online but for this particular Miranda Frye Ashleigh necklace, which also happens to be one of their bestsellers, I gave in to the temptation. And now that it's here I can't wait to share all about it. 

From hitting the "place your order" on my laptop screen, waiting for it to arrive and to the day it actually got delivered (it took a month!) was quite a journey.

Apparently I had entered the wrong apartment no. and USPS ended up shipping it back to Miranda Frye office. After endlessly tracking my parcel with USPS and exchanging emails with MF customer service ( they were so kind and prompt)  I finally had the chance to open my first Miranda Frye jewelry box last week! And I can safely say it was totally worth the wait. Though I couldn't stop thinking about how many times I could have worn it earlier had it arrived in time. 

Never mind, it's here now and I can't stop wearing it over everything and anything. The shining silver adds the right amount of glam to otherwise such a delicate chain making it look super elegant and an everyday kind of jewelry to adorn.




Details: 

The chain is 42" long.
It comes in sterling silver and gold filled. ( I ordered mine in sterling silver)
Gold filled is an actual layer of gold pressure bonded to another metal and has more gold compared to gold plated. 

I feel that this kind of jewelry is definitely a great and affordable alternative to solid gold jewelry without compromising on the quality. 

Care Instructions:
With just a little bit of effort you can make your jewelry last longer!

Store it in an air tight plastic bag to avoid contact with air. Humidity is an enemy! My MF necklace already came with a ziplock pouch perfect for its storage.  
Wear your jewelry at the last. Perfumes,  deodorants, lotions or hair sprays have harsh chemicals that will hamper the quality of your jewelry in the long run.
Lastly, avoid rough wear and handle your jewelry delicately to slow down the process of "wear and tear"

The coolest part for me was how this necklace can be worn in 9 different ways out of which I've listed my 5 favorite below.

   
                           
The only downside is that you have to be very careful while you take it on and off your neck because it tangles very easily. 

Other than that I'm obsessed with this necklace, for that matter all of Miranda Frye designs. And now that I'm assured of the quality I know I'll be indulging in a few more of their stuff :))


Happy shopping! 

No comments:

Post a Comment