June 12, 2017

Happy feet!



The weekend temperature finally feels like summer is here. This kind of weather makes it so much easier to dress up. Not having to add layers before stepping out makes me a happier person! If there is one shoe that you're looking for, to get you through summer - its got to be a pair of espadrilles! Don't we all agree? They are so comfy yet stylish - making them one of the "must have" category. Lately they are my current favorite because I've been wearing them with all my outfits and they match effortlessly.

Whats even better is how many options they come in- basic, fun, flirty, hot or even glittery!  I've done a quick round up on them. Hoping you'll find a pair or two, to slip into- while you're headed out this summer!



123456789101112131415

Happy shopping:)






No comments:

Post a Comment