August 25, 2017

My All-purpose bag!



If you ask me about my favorite fashion accessory, it's ought to be handbags! It's like there will always be a handbag on my wish list or at the back of my mind that I wanna buy, at any given point. 

For quite sometime now, I've had my eyes on Ted Baker handbags. Typically, their signature PVC tote bags. Last week I ordered one for myself and I have only good things to talk about the purchase. Therefore, I decided to share my arm candy details on the blog today!

Ever since I got this bag which was last week, I've been wearing it on every single outfit and each time I've stepped out. The design of the bag is just so simple and basic, that it effortlessly compliments both casual and a dressy look making it my current go-to bag. Another very important feature (that holds a lot of importance to me) is how roomy it is and accommodates all my essentials.

The PVC material makes it really light weight and super easy to clean. Love low maintenance bags, don't we!?


The tote is available in two different colors- black and beige. After sparing a few extra minutes in deciding the color, I opted for the beige. The neutral tone of the bag makes its look so chic and classy and I don't have to overthink about matching it. Plus i know the color wont betray me in any season, as I definitely plan on using it this fall and winter!


Coming to the price of the bag (which is my favorite part) I think it's a steal.  It's below a $100 bucks and worth every penny. I would even rate it by far THE best bag I've bought in that price range. Having already received a bunch of compliments over it, on how different it looks and where did I buy it, keep scrolling for all the details!


The bag is from Bloomingdales and here is the link. Ted Baker has a lot of options in PVC bags. They come in various colors, adorable prints and other sizes too.  If you do happen to shop for one of their pieces, do leave me a comment below on which one did you buy! I'd love to know.


Happy shopping and have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment