September 19, 2014

FamousFridays | Noureen Dhanani


Owner at Aura - Design Studio

When dedication and creativity join hands together, Noureen Dhanani's collection is what surfaces. Every sari designed by her is a masterpiece and given my love for the six-yard drape, I would acquire all her pieces in a heartbeat.

Having witnessed her passion and commitment towards the profession, I couldn't wait to make her a part of my FF page!

Here is what the designer revealed in a rapid fire round with her!

Love of your life?
N: The three F's - Food, fashion, and my family.

Favorite Bollywood movie?
N: I don't think I have any one favorite. If it has songs picturised in Switzerland in chiffon sarees, it qualifies. ;)

Hots for?
N: Is this a valid question? Salman Khan, of course ;)

Biggest fear?
N: Being chased or attacked by a dog; The size of the dog is completely irrelevant. Lol! ;(

Success to you is?
N: Being known and recognized as an international designer. It would give me the ultimate pleasure and glory.

Fame or fortune?
N: Fame! Where there is fame, fortune follows. ;)

On a date night, you'd dress up in?
N: Depending on the occasion and the venue of course, but a dress and heels are always classic. 

A celebrity you'd love to see wearing your collection?
N: Hema Malini. I have been a childhood fan and she is often classified as the most beautiful women in bollywood.

An Indian designer who's style you admire?
N: Ooooh..Can't pick one. As a spectator, I gravitate toward Sabyasachi's boldness and Tarun Tahiliani's subtleness. As a consumer, I prefer my classic and understated pieces by Anita Dongre and Poonam Bhagat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment